Quantum of the seas,lunch

Does anyone know if the dining room will be open for lunch on embarkation day,or it's just the buffet. Thank you.

There is no Main Dining Room on Quantum.

If you go to this link clear.gif Countdown to Quantum Class and then in the "Search This Thread" type in "what dining venues are opened on embarkation day", you should get a lot of answers.

Edited by cruisenfever

Does anyone know if the dining room will be open for lunch on embarkation day,or it's just the buffet. Thank you.

No. American Icon is open for lunch on sea days and breakfast every morning. All other dining rooms are only open for dinner service.

Embarkation dining is;

Windjammer

Johnny Rockets

Cafe Two70

Cafe Promenade

La Pasiterre

Seaplex Dog House

No. American Icon is open for lunch on sea days and breakfast every morning. All other dining rooms are only open for dinner service.

Embarkation dining is;

Windjammer

Johnny Rockets

Cafe Two70

Cafe Promenade

La Pasiterre

Seaplex Dog House

Coastal Kitchen is also open for Gold Card Holders on embarkation day.

Embarkation dining is;

Windjammer

Johnny Rockets

Cafe Two70

Cafe Promenade

La Pasiterre

Seaplex Dog House

Coastal Kitchen is also open for Gold Card Holders on embarkation day.

Not Sorrento's?

That's disappointing. Usually, one dining room is open for lunch for 90 minutes or so; guess on Q, not so

Our experience has been that there is no MDR room open on embarkation day for lunch. The only exception would be for those consecutive cruisers (if there are enough) where an area is designated for them in the MDR. This is not the case on Quantum because there is no "Main" dining room.

We've always had a dining room open for an hour and a half or so on embark day, 20 or so rccl cruises. They don't publicize it but it is always there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW, after 60+ cruises we've missed out! :eek: Since we only do consecutive cruises, we've always been invited to the lunch in the MDR.

Are you sure you were on an RCI ship? Or did you just happen in on the consecutive cruiser's luncheon??

Edited by cruisenfever

LOL yes I'm sure it was an RCCL ship. Maybe I just didn't belong there, but was always welcomed in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I think that's exactly what happened. ;) Since there usually is no list that they check off, if you want to have a sit down lunch go for it. :D