bringing soft drink onboard?

korky1

We purchase the soda card but we bring a twelve-pack to have in our cabin when it's really early or really late and we don't want to disturb anyone but just need a soft drink. We usually have a few left over and we leave them for the cabin steward. It's just a matter of convenience and not an attempt to cheat anyone. We bring Diet Dr. Pepper, which we love and can't get on the ship.

LMAO - exactly the same reason why most people bring on their own alcohol - to have a drink on their balcony/in their cabin without having to trudge to a bar! But again, it's not morally acceptable to bring on alcohol, but it is soda.....

I know we are planning to bring water with us due to the sodium issue. (please let's NOT get into a debate about it) She'll be geetting an order from her doctor as a backup in the event there is a problem.

We're bringing soda - caffeine free diet coke - because my husband could take an IV drip with soda all day long! We'll both be getting the soda package, but I know I can't drink caffeinated soda late at night. I prefer not to be like a squirrel on a treadmill! (think about it - you could be in the room next to me)

And I've heard the Freestyle machines aren't on Brilliance and the don't have CF Diet Coke.