Would you upgrade from inside to balcony for $800

Vacationlover2

There's nothing like a balcony when it's too crowed by the pool and you want to sit outside and enjoy the sea. It's nice to have the extra space and the light and the sound of the ocean. Before I ever had a balcony we had a window room, it wasn't too bad but believe me, I think that once you have a balcony you are spoiled and always want one. Still, if it meant no cruise or an inside cabin I wouldn't stay at home! I think I'd take the insider.

I agreed with gcdogwalker, once you have a balcony, you're spoiled and hard to go back to anything less. :)

For me 800 difference is ok for a balcony since i love using my balcony a lot..if you dont want to stay at your room a lot of time per day then no you shouldnt upgrade.with 800 usd you can do a lot more on your vacation drinking eating on specialty restaurants shore excursions etc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh hell Ya! On that 9 day, I would think there'll be at least 4 or 5 sea days. What better way to enjoy those days than on an open balcony. Plus you'll have a bit more room and you should qualify to choose one of the OBC, UDP or UBP promotions.