Can I take a cake?

molly5673

I bet that cake is dry and gross

Actually, not at all! We have had it twice (for 2 birthdays) and have seriously thought about ordering it for our next cruise again! It is delicious and moist, chocolatey. We ate a piece every morning for 1st breakfast all week :D:D

I bring my own granola and other non-store packaged food items on Carnival all the time and never get "checked out" by the security staff. We take 2 or more Carnival cruises a year because we live close to the port.

My vote is to take the cake pops. It is unlikely they will be confiscated, just don't let it affect your vacation if by some chance you get a rooky that is a stickler for all the rules checking your bags and decides they are a no-go. You can have fun either way, but most importantly…

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 20TH ANNIVERSARY!!!! SHIP, SHIP, HORRAY!!!!

I bring my own granola and other non-store packaged food items on Carnival all the time and never get "checked out" by the security staff. We take 2 or more Carnival cruises a year because we live close to the port.

My vote is to take the cake pops. It is unlikely they will be confiscated, just don't let it affect your vacation if by some chance you get a rooky that is a stickler for all the rules checking your bags and decides they are a no-go. You can have fun either way, but most importantly…

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 20TH ANNIVERSARY!!!! SHIP, SHIP, HORRAY!!!!

Thanks

FWIW we've brought back our leftover Molcajete (chicken, cheese, guacamole, napolitos, rice and beans) for Mom from one of the onshore restaurants. Absolutely no problem bringing it back onto the ship. Our cabin did not have a fridge.

Bring on you pops, the screeners really only check for liquids.

Edited by SadieN