Mystery Dinner Theater - What Will We Miss?

lljun

Our group is sailing on Navigator of the Seas in May. Several want to do the Mystery Dinner Theater. Can anyone tell me on which night it's done and the times? I really enjoy the main shows in the grand theater and would hate to miss a good show there. It's been several years since my husband and I have cruised, so I'm guessing they would all be new to us. I enjoy a campy dinner theater from time to time, but I also enjoy the main dining room and shows on a cruise. What to do, what to do...:confused:

Can't answer your questions except to say that you probably won't be missing a production show. The players in the Mystery Theater are usually singers and/or dancers from the production show, so they usually cannot do both in the same night.

Our group is sailing on Navigator of the Seas in May. Several want to do the Mystery Dinner Theater. Can anyone tell me on which night it's done and the times? I really enjoy the main shows in the grand theater and would hate to miss a good show there. It's been several years since my husband and I have cruised, so I'm guessing they would all be new to us. I enjoy a campy dinner theater from time to time, but I also enjoy the main dining room and shows on a cruise. What to do, what to do...:confused:

It is on the first night. At 6:30. We are signed up for it.

Edited by willcruiseanythyme

Thanks so much for the info! So, conceivably we could do the mystery dinner, and still catch the second show in the theater?

Possibly, depending on how late the second show was. Our Mystery Dinner lasted about 3 hours.