Celebration single cabins

anyone help with info on the single cabins on deck 2 of Celebration....TA says that the white space next to the cabins is the laundry. Is this right and if so are the cabins noisy. They are pretty costly so need to make sure that they are decent. Thanks.

anyone help with info on the single cabins on deck 2 of Celebration....TA says that the white space next to the cabins is the laundry. Is this right and if so are the cabins noisy. They are pretty costly so need to make sure that they are decent. Thanks.

Next to those cabins on deck 2 aft is; Crew corridor, provisioning area and engine room.

Main Laundry is mid-ship on deck 0.

I've not sailed on the Celebration, but I have been on the Spirit, and I had cabin 718 on deck 2. I thought it was fine, noise wise - there was a degree of engine noise and vibration but certainly not to the extent that I couldn't sleep.

That said, I did have a walk down to the end of the corridor towards the crew cabins (in the interests of research) and it did get noisier the further back you went, so I think you need to book the furthest forward cabin that you can if you're a single traveller on Spirit or Celebration.

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed in single cabins on both Celebration and Spirit. They all suffer from more noise/vibration than what i would consider a 'normal' cabin. I would avoid the insides as the one i had on Spirit sounded like the inside of a cement mixer on 2 nights.

i no longer cruise on Celebration/Spirit because of the cabin locations. Dream and Majesty are better if you choose the correct cabin. My forward outside on dream was as quiet as P&O's Oceana!.

• 9 months later...

Hiya I am a single traveller on Thomson celebration 6th March 2016 which single internal cabin would be the best to go for I would appreciate some advice heard some horror stories about noise and vibration. Should I try and upgrade? Many thanks