Packing

BandM

I just finished packing....we leave tomorrow. I have really cut back on what I bring because I hate washing it all when I get home!

We are going to the Caribbean so we will wear swim suits most of the time during the day.

You don't get "dirty" in the evening. You really can wear something twice. Nobody will notice.

The air conditioning can be cold. A sweater or some kind wrap is essential for me. Eddie Bauer sells some nice "Travelex" wrinkle resistant travel clothes.

You don't need a different pair of shoes for every outfit.

I know I've still over packed but my suitcases aren't nearly full...I'm wondering what I forgot:confused:

I guess we'll have to keep cruising so I can get this packing thing down right!

When traveling with my family, I pack everything because there's no point in packing less with the rest of them involved. lol. But for business, I pride myself on being able to travel for a week or more with a tiny carry on and backpack strategically stocked. There's even a strategic packing/folding method I learned online so you can cram everything in. The only problem is on overseas flights I ocassionally exceed weight limits because I'm too efficient.