How many times do you change per day?

LoriLoriLori

I have mix & match outfits for during the day and I'll usually recycle the bottoms. So I bring lots of tops and a few skirts/shorts. Usually a tank top and skirt that that I can put over my bathing suits.

I tend to dress up for dinner until the end of the night. Even on casual nights I at least change into a dress with cardigan. And just for the record, I'm in my early 30s.

Depends on the activities. On port days, I usually wear one outfit all day. On sea days I might change from a bathing suit to shorts during the day. DH and I always shower and change before dinner. On formal/elegant nights we sometimes stay in our dressy clothes all night, and sometimes we change after dinner.

LoriLoriLori,

Check out some of Ducklite's posts. She's amazing at packing light and gives lots of examples, tips, etc. in her posts. I get lots of ideas from her and even though I'm not a light packer at the moment...I still love reading her posts.

I change clothes twice a day usually...But that doesn't mean if I'm going on a cruse that is 7 days that I pack 14 complete outfits.

I have stuff that is nicer for dinner that I will change into. Especially if I am going to go to the Steakhouse or somewhere more formal. If I have been off the ship all day and it's been hot and I've been sweaty I will for sure change clothes. But a lot depends on the day's activities and what I have done that day!