Anyone have any recent Pearl dailies?

TheMidwestMariner

O'Sheehan's is more like a casual restaurant that is one deck above & looks down upon the Grand Atrium. From there you can enjoy the small music groups that play there in the afternoon & evening. I seriously doubt there was pool & darts.

I think the Spinnaker is where they have the games - Dancin' with the Crew, etc. We saw that one on TV & it was pretty funny. Also Newlywed-type game and a few others.

You can check out what is on each deck on the NCL website. There are also photos posted for the different venues. There was a great comedian on board (Tim Kasminski). They also had the Jersey Boys group & a Beatles group. Both were great had got standing ovations.

There are four bowling alleys in the Bliss Lounge. You must check out that lounge! It really looks like a brothel.....very unusual.

What NCL does the best, I think, is the food & entertainment....and they did not disappoint us! I think the Garden Cafe(buffet) on the Pearl is the nicest one we have ever seen.

Here is a link to the deck plans/O'Sheehans.

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/pearl/deck-plans#PEARL_O_Sheehan_s-gallery

O'Sheehan's is more like a casual restaurant that is one deck above & looks down upon the Grand Atrium. From there you can enjoy the small music groups that play there in the afternoon & evening. I seriously doubt there was pool & darts.

I think the Spinnaker is where they have the games - Dancin' with the Crew, etc. We saw that one on TV & it was pretty funny. Also Newlywed-type game and a few others.

You can check out what is on each deck on the NCL website. There are also photos posted for the different venues. There was a great comedian on board (Tim Kasminski). They also had the Jersey Boys group & a Beatles group. Both were great had got standing ovations.

There are four bowling alleys in the Bliss Lounge. You must check out that lounge! It really looks like a brothel.....very unusual.

What NCL does the best, I think, is the food & entertainment....and they did not disappoint us! I think the Garden Cafe(buffet) on the Pearl is the nicest one we have ever seen.

Here is a link to the deck plans/O'Sheehans.

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/pearl/deck-plans#PEARL_O_Sheehan_s-gallery

Sue

Do you know if Tim Kaminski will be doing the Alaska leg on the Pearl?

We saw him on the Dawn and he is so funny.

Thanks

Jean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd also like to see them. For those of you who might have them, you can scan them to one of the photo sharing services and then just post a link :):)

I have the dailies, but not sure where to scan them or how to make a "link" to them. I did see that someone else has posted them. Sorry that I did not post them. I will have to find someone who can teach me to scan and create a link.