Calabazza - Great choice

pjcoach

My family was on the Calabazza last week, and had a great time. It was probbaly the highlight of our entire vacation. The Calabazza is a fantastic catamarran, the crew could not do enough for us, the food snacks and drinks were great (rum punch was best ever). With a limit of 12 people on board, you can not go wrong with this trip. We didn't see that mnay turtles, maybe 3, but it ddin't matter. It was a great day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi PJCoach,my name is Cathy.We're a party of four coming in October via the Adventure of the Seas.We've done alot of catamaran sailings in different Islands ( Golden Eagle in St.Thomas,but thu RCCL excursion,we LOVED IT.....not one bad word bad about it ) We've been to Barbados numerous times,this will be our friends first.And I've heard nothing but the best of this company.I like the fact that its only a small group.Came across your comments and its the same as everyones....all great reviews.Coming to Barbados on a ship,will they pick us up at our pier?How much for 4 adults?Do they stop at beaches to actually swim? Anything you can offer,Id appreciate.I've even you-tubed them & it looks like its alot of fun.Im going to contact them directly.But its always fun to talk to someone whose done the actual sailing w/them. Thanks,from snowy NY ~