Epic 11th Oct - What's the latest

Wee Blonde

So what is the latest news regarding the 11th Oct sailing this year? NCL appear to be keeping it a secret but I know Cruise Critic subscribers have let the cat out of the bag. And if we can't go on this date...what do people think of RCCL, P&O or Celebrity as my alternatives for around that date? We are tied to these dates due to flights and work schedules.

Cheers

So what is the latest news regarding the 11th Oct sailing this year? NCL appear to be keeping it a secret but I know Cruise Critic subscribers have let the cat out of the bag. And if we can't go on this date...what do people think of RCCL, P&O or Celebrity as my alternatives for around that date? We are tied to these dates due to flights and work schedules.

Cheers

Epic is spending an extra week in dry dock, so returns to Southampton on the 18th Oct

She then does the Southampton to Barcelona run 18-25th same as what was 11-18th. This means 18th med and 21st med itineraries are cancelled.

On 11th Anthem of the seas does a Southampton - med 13nt cruise.

The alternative would be something like Allure week around med from Barcelona.

Edited by Single Cruiser

NCL don't seem to be in any rush to tell me what's happening. I'm doing all the chasing. NCL "we emailed you an updated itinerary" - oh no you haven't! PCC "sending you a letter" - in the post. NCL still shows 11th oct cruise on my reservation page. NCL allegedly having a meeting about it yesterday - bit late. They've known since the weekend if not before...come on get it sorted