MSC Divina "Behind the scenes"

VenusLady

Thats fantastic, thank you :)

Did you do the tour? And would you recommend it if you did ;)

We have not, but are thinking about it during our April 11th sailing. We sail in the Yacht Club and have seen the tour pass through a couple of times. After talking with a couple of folks who have done the tour,,they said the galley area and behind the scenes in the Pantheon Theatre were there favorite parts of the tour.

Search for a thread by Katgoesonholiday of her European cruise on one of the Fantasia class ships. She went on the tour and has loads of details and pictures including what their if gift was. That should give you an idea of what to expect.

Search for a thread by Katgoesonholiday of her European cruise on one of the Fantasia class ships. She went on the tour and has loads of details and pictures including what their if gift was. That should give you an idea of what to expect.

Thanks for that AmoMondo. I just spent an hour hunting for Kat's review to see what the free gift was!

I now know :p;)

I'm definitely going to do this tour :D

I wish they would do a version of this tour for Yacht Clubbers. They don't offer it on our excursion list since a good part of the tour is visiting the yacht club. But I think they should come up with a behind the scenes tour for yacht club people to go elsewhere and see how things run behind the scenes. It's always fascinating to see things behind the scenes.

I wish they would do a version of this tour for Yacht Clubbers. They don't offer it on our excursion list since a good part of the tour is visiting the yacht club. But I think they should come up with a behind the scenes tour for yacht club people to go elsewhere and see how things run behind the scenes. It's always fascinating to see things behind the scenes.

The tour is definitely offered for those of us who stay in the Yacht Club mrstrod. We have stayed in The Yacht Club twice so far, and both times the "behind the scenes tour" pamphlet was in our stateroom. If you did not receive one,,,you could always ask the Yacht Club concierge for one.:)

Actually, I did ask the concierge on the Splendida and they told me that they do not offer it on the yacht club excursion pamphlet because it includes a tour of the yacht club and they felt it would be redundant. And I have yet to see it listed in the excursion pamphlet for the yacht club on the Divina either.

Actually, I did ask the concierge on the Splendida and they told me that they do not offer it on the yacht club excursion pamphlet because it includes a tour of the yacht club and they felt it would be redundant. And I have yet to see it listed in the excursion pamphlet for the yacht club on the Divina either.

The picture of the excursion I posted previously in this thread is the pamphlet which was in our Yacht Club stateroom back in August 2014. :)

Thanks for that AmoMondo. I just spent an hour hunting for Kat's review to see what the free gift was!

I now know :p;)

I'm definitely going to do this tour :D

Care to share a link for those of us that don't have an hour to waste?