How obstructed is "obstructed view" junior suite?

Just wondering how obstructed is the obstructed view junior suite on the Carnival Elation? This is a cruise for husband and I- our treat for our oldest son graduating from high school! Hoping someone might have pics or any info.....thanks!

If you can get V21 or V30, then you will still have a partial view. Other than that, they are pretty much entirely obstructed. Also note that the balcony on a Fantasy class JS is very small - smaller than the "standard" balconies on newer ships. Now that said, I sailed on the Elation in cabin V2. It was my first cruise, and other than the fact that it had very little privacy (which I didn't know until I was in it), I really enjoyed it. I was hooked on cruising from that day forward.

If you can afford a junior suite, I suggest going for the regular, non-obstructed JS, but further back, V15 to V26.

My sis & I sailed in V30 a few years ago & it's not very obstructed. I posted some pics in the Gallery here on CC, if you do a search.

Looking aft was the only real 'obstructed' view but still allowed for a good view. To us, worth the discount. The obstructed cabins further aft were totally obstructed & would be disappointing.

As others have said, it's not a huge suite or balcony. We loved it though. If you can't find the pics in the gallery, let me know I can try posting again.

I just checked & they are indeed still available to view.

Near the top in the Menu row choose Photo Gallery>Carnival Ships>and search by username MsChif.

I found the info scarce when we were going so I made sure to post pics of that cabin. There may be more since then, so you could try searching V30 or V21 or other Fantasy ships.

Enjoy the cruise! Looking at these photos makes me want to go again.