MDR - 2nd Formal Night Menu

nbcruiser2

We are cruising on the Carnival Conquest in June. Does anyone know what the menu is for the 2nd formal night (I know the first one has the lobster)? This should be the night that we are in Grand Turk. The reason I am asking is that we have a reservation for the Steakhouse that night and may want to change it.

Of course, if anyone has the menus for all 8 nights (Eastern Caribbean), that would be wonderful!

Thanks!

Here are the 8-Day menus:

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalMiracleAK2014/mdr_dinner.html

They may not be in this exact order on your cruise, due to differences in itinerary, but the offerings should be the same. We were on an 8-day cruise on the Breeze in January and we had these exact menus, but the second and third menus were switched (we ported in Nassau the first day, so they did the first elegant night on the first sea day, which was day 2).

The second elegant night menu is under the heading "Carnival MDR Dinner Menus Day 7 (Menu 6)". It starts with the Baked Eggplant with Mozzarella Cheese.

I echo what 2 cruzen said ... try to book the Steakhouse for a non-elegant night so that you can enjoy the MDR offerings during elegant night.