Divina 4 night cruise

joyce&bob

they do all kinds of trivia on a 7 day cruise including movie and music trivia where they play clips so i'm assuming they will do it on a 4 night. they also do some party games. i'm not really into it i think it was things like pictionary and scatagories. a guy doing simon says was funny. tv is pretty darn poor if you want american sports.

I've been on 7 day and 4 day. The 4 day, like this one, was a charter cruise and they gear the activities, et al towards the theme. I know on this one there is 60s & 70s trivia, karaoke, costume contest, etc. The entertainment was no the Divina's normal performers but the group that was chartered. Not sure if they'll mix in their regular performances with this cruise but if they do, go see it...they have fantastic shows!

There wasn't a formal night on the 4 day but each night had a different theme of (optional) dress. I did read that the "formal" night is a 70's prom night.

"Bring your best 60’s/70’s attire and dance the night away at the Saturday Night Fever Disco & Costume Party or the Love Prom Formal. Win prizes for the best costume and even sing karaoke to some of the greatest 60’s/70’s tunes. If you’re a smarty pants, play a game of 60’s/70’s trivia."

Hope that helps. :)

Edited by FLAMOM24

I've been on 7 day and 4 day. The 4 day, like this one, was a charter cruise and they gear the activities, et al towards the theme. I know on this one there is 60s & 70s trivia, karaoke, costume contest, etc. The entertainment was no the Divina's normal performers but the group that was chartered. Not sure if they'll mix in their regular performances with this cruise but if they do, go see it...they have fantastic shows!

There wasn't a formal night on the 4 day but each night had a different theme of (optional) dress. I did read that the "formal" night is a 70's prom night.

"Bring your best 60’s/70’s attire and dance the night away at the Saturday Night Fever Disco & Costume Party or the Love Prom Formal. Win prizes for the best costume and even sing karaoke to some of the greatest 60’s/70’s tunes. If you’re a smarty pants, play a game of 60’s/70’s trivia."

Hope that helps. :)

Sure does...Thanks..sounds like it could be fun.