Where are the missing pax.......

jebl

Where are all of the cruisers who have booked most of the cabins on the Brilliance of the Seas Panama Canal cruise Jan. 2, 2006?

Almost all of the cabins are booked but only 6 have signed up for the M&M. Here is the link to our Roll Call. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=167244&page=6&pp=25

Please join us on the board and get signed up for the M&M.

well, they are NOT on the November 6th Explorer of the Seas............LOL We cant seem to find many fellow passengers either. :(

Good Luck finding your fellow cruisers!!!

The explkorer of the seas was our first criuse also. She is a beautiful ship. I hated to leave. I know we will be back on her again.

linda

Linda...how funny....we had the same thought and hit submit at the same time.....LOL! Have a great weekend!

Hey great minds think alike! How can we intise(SP) the rest of the seven to jopin? Maybe offer a free drink? llol

linda

Hi Judy!

Sorry I can't help you find your fellow passengers... maybe you secretly have the ship to yourselves ;) ... couldn't complain about that, huh? Maybe... you're in line for an upgrade this time!

Oh well, just wanted to pop in and say Hi!

Good luck in your search!

A~:)

I don't remember the dates because I threw away the email, but the National Corvette Museum has their 4th annual crusie booked on Brillance of the Seas in January 2006. Sorry but I can't find the exact date, I do remember it was a 10 day Cruise.

Wendy

Archived