Drinks on Divina

orangecat51

Hi

We will be travelling for the first time on MSC Divina in November. We have been looking a reviews and packages, and wonder if anyone can give us an idea of the price of mineral water on-board? Neither of us really drink, and although we will purchase a soda/doremi package, neither include water, and as it would appear you can't get water or anything else to drink for free in the buffet or other restaurants (if I am wrong on that, please let me know), how much is a bottle of water to take back to your room for during the night, and to take medication?

Many thanks

We were able to get ice water in the buffet all day and at dinner in the Black Crab. In addition, there is lemonade, iced tea and a variety of juices in the buffet at least until mid afternoon. Later on , it seemed to be just the water, tea and coffee available. All were free. This is all assuming you are sailing in the Caribbean . I understand it is different in the Med.

We also brought on board 4 bottles of water to use for excursions.

I think the mineral water in the cabin was 2-3 dollars for a large bottle. We didn't drink it so not 100% sure.

you could drink the tap water, too.

Does anybody know the drink prices on the Divina? The beverage menu on the msc site has drinks in US$ quite cheap. A large draft at $4.00 and beer around $2.70 and soda at $1.90 - are these accurate?

Thanks!

Does anybody know the drink prices on the Divina? The beverage menu on the msc site has drinks in US$ quite cheap. A large draft at $4.00 and beer around $2.70 and soda at $1.90 - are these accurate?

Thanks!

Working from memory but just got off the Divina on Saturday. Large draft was around $5.50 and most other frozen drinks were around $7.75 or so... +15% gratuity.

Working from memory but just got off the Divina on Saturday. Large draft was around $5.50 and most other frozen drinks were around $7.75 or so... +15% gratuity.

What sort of frozen drinks are there? Slushies?

Many thanks for that. That doesn't sound too horrifically expensive if we want to buy some. Good to know we can get it in the buffet and Black Crab too :)

Well maybe you can. Depends when and where you are sailing on the Divina? If it is out of Miami, then what you have been told is correct. If you're booked on a Med sailing then that won't be true unless they decide to retain the US adjustments when back in Europe just on that ship.

You can buy a water package onboard a that saves a bit of money.

What sort of frozen drinks are there? Slushies?

Your typical variety of Colada's, Margarita's, and others along the like.. A pretty healthy variety.. My wife and I had 24 drink tickets combined and easily could have tried a different drink with each ticket and not repeated anything..