Spring Break??

GT38

I doubt you will have many spring breakers. Spring break isn't until easter in the Baltimore area. Being that's its a 10 day cruise will also cut down on the college kids

One way or the other it makes no real difference to us. It just seems so many people forget what it was like to be young. For the most part, all of the many college age kids I run into on and off ships have been full of life and fun. No one wants to see someone hurt, and I agree some will go over the line at times.., but just go with it if you find yourself on a cruise with spring breakers aboard.

Lets face it...don't many of us wish we could be at that place in your life again. ;)

How overrun do you think an 8 night Navigator cruise over Easter week (starting Mar 19) will be with kids? I would guess that there wouldn't be that many college kids on this sailing though...Am I right in thinking that?

Lots of college kids in Texas.

Should have mentioned 2016 from Ft Lauderdale. :)

Florida will be chock full of kids too. We're going to Florida next week, so same time frame. Hotels are either filled or very high priced, flights are very expensive, ship is sold out.

There were college kids on our Freedom Cruise this past week, but none of them bothered us. There were only about 300 kids on board, but this week there are 1,000 kids on board!

We did see a bar tender cut a girl off in the Schooner Bar as she was so drunk! He would only serve her water!

Just off Enchantment today. We usually cruise in October but took this cruise to cruise to fit in between our cruise coming up this October. Never again will I take a cruise during spring break time again........NEVER! I will give more on why I my upcoming review!

I cruised out of NOLA when it was LSU spring break once, and it was crazy!! They mostly hung out at the sports complex area and amongst themselves for the mst part at the fron of the ship. I did dare a drunk colleg girl to do a cannon ball into the hot tub, and she did, then sat in my g/f's lap for a bit! :D

Yikes! I've been quietly reading this string, knowing that we will be on Serenade out of NOLA during LSU spring break. I am hoping that most will opt for Carnival or NCL out of NOLA. Was looking forward to a nice, quiet, relaxing cruise and since Serenade is a smaller ship, even having fewer spring breakers may be overwhelming. Oh, and not to mention---I'm a big Bama fan which will be subject to LSU bashing. :)

Florida will be chock full of kids too. We're going to Florida next week, so same time frame. Hotels are either filled or very high priced, flights are very expensive, ship is sold out.

Yep, the snow birds go home and the spring breakers come down....can't complain too much tho since it generates revenue for our state.

Just got off the Allure of the Seas out of Fort Lauderale. It was the week of March 8th (Spring Break peak week). We hardly saw any college kids. Most of the ones we did see were with their families and we so no "out of control" behaviors at all.

I just returned from FOS. As I said college kids were not a problem, however we went to AH Riise for our liquor as always and between us all, purchased 14 bottles of Alcohol. We got home and found they had given us a wrong box amongst our 3 boxes! We were shorted 6 bottles and they will not do anything except refund our money for the six bottles. We got 6 of someone elses liquor which is not what we ordered and don't want! We are so angry and aggravated. It was the tip of the iceberg to our all around disappointing cruise. I won't hijack this thread on our cruise, but I did a live report on our cruise if you're interested!

Just be warned to check your alcohol carefully when you get it! Because Freedom arrives in port so late, AH Riise will not ship it back to the ship, you have to pick it up in St Thomas at the store!

Cheryl