Roll Call R Family Alaska July 2, 2006

redspize

Hi my partner and I have booked this cruise, anyone cruising with us????

This is my 3rd cruise with R Family and Rosie. Never been to Alaska so I am really looking forward to it.

Had a great time last year and partner won an ipod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

avensong

Hi,

Glad to hear you are coming for a second cruise. Last cruise was better than the first one so I am wondering how they can make it better.

This is my first trip to Alaska so I am excited about that.

My partner and I are trying to talk others to come with us also. They are put off by the cost. I think it is worth every penny.

We are going to Seattle a couple of days early because my partner wants to see Seattle.

We have done much traveling even lived in Las Vegas but never made it up to the Seattle area.

Now we just have a long wait till cruise time.

• 2 months later...

Hi Redspize -

My partner and our two years old son will be cruising with R Family again this year. Missed 2004 but 2005 was a blast. Did you know that R Family has their own forum now. People are fantasizing about the entertainment. Really big dreams these people have. Can't wait for July.

Jayne, Judy & Erik

I wish my partner and I were going. We can't swing it due to the fact that we already have two cruises paid for. But, as a gay couple without kids, and as a teacher, this is one family cruise I would love to try. The positive energy and fun must be all embracing!

If you need any advice about spending time in Seattle before/after the cruise, just let me know. I'll have to keep my ears open for future R Family cruises.

Ladies great to see this thread is still active. I did see R Family has a thread now an I registered. I have looked at it a couple of times. It is really moving quickly to get to this cruise. Last year really moved slowly. It has been almost 6 months since the last cruise.

I must say of all the cruises I have been on this cruise has the most children but they are very well behaved and don't bother the adults. I have been on straight cruises where the kids just run wild, that doesn't happen on these cruises.

Maybe the cruise next year well work out for you Seattle girls. It is really a great experience and very enjoyable. It has always been in July the first or second week.

Archived