Assigned Cabin

Hello All, Just booked a 6 night on the Breeze that is sailing in May. I did the assigned balcony cabin option. Does anyone know when they actually assing the cabin. It is my first time booking this way so I dont know much about it. Thanks!! :):)

You never know. You could get it tomorrow. You might not get it until you get to the port! It all depends. Check everyday!

Hello All, Just booked a 6 night on the Breeze that is sailing in May. I did the assigned balcony cabin option. Does anyone know when they actually assing the cabin. It is my first time booking this way so I dont know much about it. Thanks!! :):)

Here is a thread with quite a few examples time frames for different Guarantee Cabin Assignments.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2115887

Hope you get a great one!

20-30 days prior to the cruise has been my average. YMMV.

Still don't have my assignment yet either & I'm now at 20 days out. I booked a balcony guarantee on the Valor March 22nd - on Friday when I checked, there were LOTS of balconies still available. Checked again this morning, and balconies are now sold out. I still don't have an assignment, so I'm assuming they are working on those now. The suspense is killing me! I've never booked a guarantee before, but since it's just myself and my 14 year old on the cruise, I decided to give it a try...she's just glad to be going on a cruise :) (I switched from an aft to the guarantee during the Halloween sale and it knocked the price down by $350).

They do not assign cabins to the TBA cabin bookings until they "close out" the sailing which normally happens 2 weeks prior to sailing. IF they should happen to fill the ship before that they may close it out sooner. But even if you get a cabin assignment before sailing, there is no guarantee they won't change it on you and you find out on embarkation day (though that is unlikely, it could happen)