Restaurant near San Juan Marriott Stellaris

waterbugohio

Just looking for recommendations of where to eat.

We are actually staying at the Sheraton convention center. But we will be taking a taxi to the Stella Maris Parish Church for mass on Saturday night at 4:30. I see that the Marriott is near the church. Looking for somewhere near by to head out to dinner. Preferably within walking distance, so we don't have to pay taxi a second time.

In looking at google maps, I see:

Oceanoa restaurant

Bar Gatiano

Restaurant Uno

Cocina Albierta

Would like something kinda nice, without breaking the bank. Any suggestions???

I also see that there is a Walgreens around the corner from the Marriott, is this area safe to walk around? Would walgreens have wine and liquor??

We are staying in San juan right now at a B&B two blocks from the Marriott on Luchetti. We are two ladies in our 60's and have been walking the area for the past three days and came back in the dark the last two nights. We have not had or seen any problems, we have seen a lot of police presence - on bicycles, motorcycles and cars. We have eaten at the Crepe Maker across the street from the Marriott- we love both their regular crepes as well as their desert crepes. Bar gatiano is in the same strip and always busy. There is a huge 24 hour CVS near the Marriott as well as 2 Walgreens that sell wine.

It gets dark around 6:45 now.

Enjoy!

We are staying in San juan right now at a B&B two blocks from the Marriott on Luchetti. We are two ladies in our 60's and have been walking the area for the past three days and came back in the dark the last two nights. We have not had or seen any problems, we have seen a lot of police presence - on bicycles, motorcycles and cars. We have eaten at the Crepe Maker across the street from the Marriott- we love both their regular crepes as well as their desert crepes. Bar gatiano is in the same strip and always busy. There is a huge 24 hour CVS near the Marriott as well as 2 Walgreens that sell wine.

It gets dark around 6:45 now.

Enjoy!

Thank you so much.

Can you tell me if there is somewhere to buy liquor??