Hampton Inn Rocky Point Tampa

camper49

Looking for Park n Cruise...Tampa. Do not know much about the area. Any info on Hamton Inn and the Rocky Point area?

Hi, Brenda. We did not stay at Hampton Inn but at Holiday Inn Express with their cruise pkg. - pick up at airport & roundtrip to/from cruiseport.

There are 3 hotels in same area & if I remember correctly, they share the same shuttle at the airport.

There is a Bahama Breeze between a couple of the hotels & Ken & I had lunch & dinner there on their patio.

Would love to cruise from Tampa again because of that area.

Mary

Edited by Sparky2

Hi, Brenda. We did not stay at Hampton Inn but at Holiday Inn Express with their cruise pkg. - pick up at airport & roundtrip to/from cruiseport.

There are 3 hotels in same area & if I remember correctly, they share the same shuttle at the airport.

There is a Bahama Breeze between a couple of the hotels & Ken & I had lunch & dinner there on their patio.

Would love to cruise from Tampa again because of that area.

Mary

Thanks Mary...tried talking hubby into a b2b ...that didn't work ...however he has agreed to a 5 day out of Tampa ...which will be 2 weeks after our 7 day Valor cruise.

Thanks Mary...tried talking hubby into a b2b ...that didn't work ...however he has agreed to a 5 day out of Tampa ...which will be 2 weeks after our 7 day Valor cruise.

Why didn't he want B2B? As you know, we love them. Since you drive to FL you do have the option to have some time for other things before the 2nd cruise. That would be nice.

Why didn't he want B2B? As you know, we love them. Since you drive to FL you do have the option to have some time for other things before the 2nd cruise. That would be nice.

We will visit family in Ft Myers between cruises.