Question for past Canadian charter passengers

girlpookie

What time did you leave the ship to head to airport? Did any one do walk-off with the bags, i like that better than the night before option. WE are leaving from Miami.

When are you leaving? If you don't get an answer I am doing this from Halifax on March 7 coming back March 14

i was ok with the plane i was wondering if they made everyone on the charter do the same disembarkation time with the bags out the night before i hate the putting the bags out waiting around until your time. I rather do self disembark after i eat and take my own bag.

i was ok with the plane i was wondering if they made everyone on the charter do the same disembarkation time with the bags out the night before i hate the putting the bags out waiting around until your time. I rather do self disembark after i eat and take my own bag.

We have been on two Celebrity packages and we were in group 3 for disembarking. They will have the buses outside when you come out of the cruise port to take you to the airport. You do have to put your luggage out the night before and they will give you a number for disembarking.

You are going to have a wonderful time. Plus you get out of this nasty winter for a week of fun in the sun.

We're on the Celebrity charter from Ottawa tomorrow for Reflection and had been hoping to do self-disembarkation March 14 for a number of personal reasons, only one of which is the possibility of our suitcases going missing. So I guess my question is - do we ABSOLUTELY have to do this 'putting out of suitcases at night' process or can we self-disembark if we really want to. Don't mind getting up really early and being ready to go really early.

That was my question too but no one has done it here i guess. Have fun! we will pass each other in the airport on the 14th. I have done it both ways before i find it a pain to pack and guess what i need the next morning and hope my bags go where they are supose to.

Yes you can always carry off your own luggage. We left Reflection at 6:45 with our four bags last week but we were driving home. There is an escalator for those having one bag or an elevator used by those who have more stuff.

You do not have to leave your luggage out the night before.

Everyone has to take their own luggage through customs whether you carry off your own or pick it up from the carousel.