luggage tags and taxi's

san92103

Hi all,

I work for a major US Airline in San Diego, and as we have a good cruise ship presence most of the year, I see a lot of cruise luggage tags that are stapled onto the bag handles.

This september, I will be taking my honeymoon on Jade from Venice (7 day) in a Haven suite (h5) and am wondering how the bag tagging situation is handled.

- Will they mail us our luggage tags (for the cruise of course) ahead of time?

- What purpose do they old?

I have read that there is no easy off in Venice, and as such we'll have to queue up and go accordingly.. I am trying to make an 11am flight from venice to London (onward to LA) or, the 11am to Philly.

I highly doubt that 3hour window is sufficient, but, if it is, what is the best way to go about doing this? And, how much would a taxi cost?

THANK YOU!!!

Since you're in a suite, NCL will mail your bag tags roughly a month out. They identify to the porters/stevedores where on the ship your bags go. Yours will also be identified as Priority. Don't put the tags on until you're headed to the port. Have a great cruise.

I don't know, but I always thought suites had priority embarkation and disembarkation. It still may be slower than other ports, but your concierge should get you out ahead of most.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk