Just Booked Magic

krogers2063

I am so excited we just booked our next trip on the Magic but the not so exciting part is the wait.....We booked May 2016 so my countdown is only 451 days but who is counting! Is it to early to start packing :D

Mmm. Most probably right before of after dry dock. Maiden Voyage was on May 1 2011.

I am so excited we just booked our next trip on the Magic but the not so exciting part is the wait.....We booked May 2016 so my countdown is only 451 days but who is counting! Is it to early to start packing :D

It's never too early to start packing!! It used to take me a month; now I can do it in a day, but we've cruised a LOT!

Enjoy the anticipation :)!

Why do some book so far in advance? More than a year. Nothing wrong with it, just wondering about reasons since it seems that you can book a week before and still get a good price
...book in advance to get the cabin you want in the location you prefer; to get the least expensive fare--they tend to go up as demand increases; to be able to pay it off by the due date in installments of your choice. Besides, gives you lots of time to message others on your roll call or social media page. The anticipation is part of the fun.

...book in advance to get the cabin you want in the location you prefer; to get the least expensive fare--they tend to go up as demand increases; to be able to pay it off by the due date in installments of your choice. Besides, gives you lots of time to message others on your roll call or social media page. The anticipation is part of the fun.

This is all the reasons we book in advance. :D:p:D:p

Also, my DH has to book his vacation at the work a full year out in advance if you plan to take a full week off work so we have to plan vacations out a year in advance.

That is one of the beauties of cruising something for everyone!