Falmouth Port which Beach?

Reallife

We are on the RCL for Easter week, I say this because I'm sure the ship and ports will be a mob scene.

We are searching for ideas.

One option we would consider is to just take a tour group/taxi or bus? to a beach within 30-40 mins of the Falmouth Port.

The other option is to buy into the day pass at Jewel (since Rose Hall is sold out) and go there for the day.

We are traveling with 2 kids 6 and 11 and they would probably be OK with just going to a beach if there was snorkeling off the beach.

Our boat arrives at 7:30am (that's what they predict) so I'm thinking by the time we get off the boat it would be close to 9ish?

The beach I would like to go to in a perfect world, not too crowded, some food options, no peddlers ( that might be asking too much) and beautiful clean sand and water. Something like Grace Bay Beach :)

I would like to keep the expensive of this excursion down, if possible.

Thanks to anyone that can give me any suggestions or ideas on where to go and who to go with!

Happy Sailing!!!