Minor Travel and Medical Forms

ccrain

Taking our granddaughter to Alaska this year. Searched around the net and found some pretty generic form for traveling with minors not your own children.

The Canadian website had the best forms, but still didn't quite say everything we wanted, so I edited a couple of government forms together and created a Travel Form and a Medical Form.

Recommend you get them notarized, keep the original in the cabin and carry copies with you when you get off the ship.

Any suggestions or modifications are welcome...

Travel Letter Of Consent Form - BLANK.docx

Medical Treatment Authorization Form - BLANK.docx

I travel several times a year with various grandchildren. I always have a notarized medical release form signed by both parents.

I have not yet been fortunate to cruise with the grands - but I am given to understand there may be forms specific to the cruise line to authorize minor travel. Just something to check, wouldn't want to get to the gate and be denied on a formality.

Happy cruising!

Thanks for the forms formats! Although my DS is not cruising with my parents, he will be traveling soon with his grandfather and I have been looking for forms to have notarized for this purpose. These have been a great help. He is a great traveler and loves cruising. I hope to convince his grandparents to try it with us soon!

Just want to add that if the child has a passport, you still want to bring a certified copy of the birth certificate that shows the parents' names (or parent if there's only one) to prove they are the ones who signed the notarized consent.

Best,

Mia