HELP - Need an affordable, clean, safe Hotel

Chocuta

Help, :o

I accidentally booked the wrong flight date for my Carnival Cruise. (Wedding plans are making my head blurred). I now need an affordable clean hotel? Preferably near all the action/restaurants since we will be staying 1 night in San Juan Puerto Rico.

Thank you in advanced.

Hi and congratulations on the wedding. My advice is to try Hotwires secret hot deals. Make sure you chose a 4 star or better hotel and you should be able to get a very nice hotel for that price, maybe even less. I recently got the La Concha in San Juan on Hotwire for $111 including tax. Good luck:)

DD and I spent a week in Puerto Rico last month. We got in at 1am and just wanted a room close to the airport so we could sleep a few hours and pick up our rental car in the morning and be on our way. We stayed here. It wasn't fancy but it was a large room, very clean, and the most comfortable beds we slept in all week.

https://www.borinquenbeachinn.com

We have stayed here once. We have family that has stayed here 5-10 times over the years. It is a small place with few amenities, however it is cheap, clean and in the heart of Old San Juan. There is a small grocery store across the plaza, and a Walgreens also across the plaza. When we get back to San Juan we will be booking our night again.

We are flying in a day early. Staying at the Tres Palmas Inn (google it).

Nice guest house inn, highly rated, but not near all the action. We want to relax before our cruise. Restaurants 10-15 min walk, but hey we'll borrow bicylcles(they have that there) or call in for take-out delivery.

It is reasonable and on the beach.

Halfway from airport to the port.

We stayed at La Concha in February 2015 . It was a small clean and very affordable Hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful with finding a place for Dinner, lots of options with in walking distance. We found a nice Mexican restaurant, had a great dinner. Found a place to pick up carry out adult beverage and walked down to the beach and never got the impression of being uncomfortable with our surroundings! Great inexpensive place for a pre cruise stay!