Lia Sophia liquidation

I just saw that Lia Sophia jewelry is going out of business, and they are liquidating their entire stock. So if you are looking to try some new things, you might be able to find a great deal!

I'd never actually bought anything from Lia Sophia before, because it seemed like all the stuff I really liked was way too expensive for costume jewelry. I've been so several parties for friends over the years and just never bought, because I couldn't justify the price. But on this sale, I found a necklace I had my eye on at the last party I went to for only $40, down from $189. And I got a nice resin ring for $8 (down from $54) and some cute earrings for $5.

Anyway, the stock is kind of limited, but the price is certainly right! And I checked and the US and Canadian sites are both having sales. Hope the info is helpful to someone!

:)I am so glad you posted this!! I love their jewellery. I went online and ordered 8 pieces. One was a really nice ring I plan to take on future cruises. Awesome prices! Thanks for your post. :):)

Do you have to be or buy from a Lia Sophia distributor to take advantage of their liquidation?

No, you can just buy it directly from the website! So much easier that way. You just order online and it ships directly to you. I just got the regular shipping and it came in about 3 days, so not bad.

Glad to see this was helpful to someone! Hopefully they still have some good stuff left, it's been a few weeks since I ordered mine.

No, you can just buy it directly from the website! So much easier that way. You just order online and it ships directly to you. I just got the regular shipping and it came in about 3 days, so not bad.

Glad to see this was helpful to someone! Hopefully they still have some good stuff left, it's been a few weeks since I ordered mine.

Thanks again for posting this. I ordered from them on Friday. It was delivered yeasterday (Tuesday).

I got 4 rings, 3 pairs of earrings and one necklace. :D