Dream - Any improvement?

Has anyone heard if the problems being experienced on the Dream are being addressed. I am off next week to pay balance our our b2b Med trip in June on the Dream. We booked last April as I really fancied some of the new ports of call and revisiting some places from our first cruise 20 years ago. I have become increasing concerned having read the reviews from the carribbiean. We have been on the Dream 5 times and are aware of the usual problems but of late the comments re MDR waiting times,dirty bed linen and reduction in staffing levels do make me wonder whether we should lose our desposit and look for another holiday I have been amazed at the lack of research Thomson have done re new POC this winter. Although we were the TA last April and knew that the ship was due to dock at the" Dockyard " not in Hamilton. It came as a complete surprise to Destination Services who had planned al their trips and information based on Hamilton. They could not get any upto date information and I gave them my research notes

Yes I was pleased to read a good review for a change. I realise when people are upset about missed POC etc other problems tend to be more annoying. We always seem to have some problem but the intresting intinery outweights them. But it's decision time this week as we need to pay the balance. It would be great to have a good ship /regional flights and intresting POC!

I have cancelled mine for later in the year. too many other cruise lines out there offering an excellent product to settle for second best. Lost £100 put the rest on another holiday to Croatia