Bar service to the cabanas HMC?

CruizCuz

I have posted this question in other places, but haven't gotten an answer. I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but there are literally pages and pages of info about HMC ;), and I haven't managed to read them all yet. Is there bar service to the cabanas, or do you have to walk to a bar and get your drinks? I ask this because obviously we would rather be further away from the crowds in a higher numbered cabana, but if we have to retrieve our own drinks, that might be an issue. I am traveling with 2 people with mobility issues, and once we are there and settled, would prefer not to have to move around too much. Other than the cost of the cabana and drinks, are there any other charges incurred on the island? Thank you for your help!

The only other costs on HMC are if you buy something at one of the shops. There is a free lunch BBQ. Of course your drinks will be a fee, the cheers program doesn't work on HMC, just on the ship only.

As for bartenders on HMC servicing cabanas, I have seen a few, but they were very few and far between. We have always been down past #9 Cabana, less crowds so maybe the bartenders just didn't come down that far.

There are waiters that stroll the beach and service the cabanas, but have found that once you get down to the quieter end of the beach and the higher numbered cabanas, service becomes spotty at best. Once you make contact with that first waiter, I find it best to slip him/her a little something and ask them to check back on you from time to time. Works like a charm! :D

There are waiters that stroll the beach and service the cabanas, but have found that once you get down to the quieter end of the beach and the higher numbered cabanas, service becomes spotty at best. Once you make contact with that first waiter, I find it best to slip him/her a little something and ask them to check back on you from time to time. Works like a charm! :D
Thank you for the words of advice. My daughter always laughs at me, because once I am onboard the ship, I find "the" waiter. You know the one. The one that seems friendly, eager and anxious to please. I tip him/her well. Afterwards, getting a drink is never an issue. I will make sure to do the same thing on HMC. GREAT suggestion!:p