Are all the Panama/Caribbean cruises 7 days?

T&C Fulham

It looks like it from the schedule but can some Windstar enthusiast(s) confirm whether I am reading them correctly.

We are Seabourn enthusiasts but they have nothing on offer this Christmas/NYE in the area that would suit us.

I realise that Windstar is a bit different in what is offered compared with Seabourn. However, we want a two week cruise and that seems to write off Windstar.

Tony

It looks like it from the schedule but can some Windstar enthusiast(s) confirm whether I am reading them correctly.

We are Seabourn enthusiasts but they have nothing on offer this Christmas/NYE in the area that would suit us.

I realise that Windstar is a bit different in what is offered compared with Seabourn. However, we want a two week cruise and that seems to write off Windstar.

Tony

Most of the mainstream cruise lines have cruises have 7 day cruises that can be combined into a fourteen day. Princess also has a two 10 day ones can be combined into a 20 day one.

Most of the mainstream cruise lines have cruises have 7 day cruises that can be combined into a fourteen day.

Are you sure that applies to Windstar? I am looking at the Caribbean cruises around Christmas/NYE and each seven days seems to be a repeat of the previous.

Princess also has a two 10 day ones can be combined into a 20 day one.

Are you talking about a different cruise line? Seabourn does ones you can combine - but that is not my question. Which is why I am on the Windstar forum.

Tony