having trouble getting pricing on the web site. HELP

Trying to price out a Bahamas cruise in March 2016 from Baltimore. I enter my criteria and I find a cruise. Go to book it. I enter 4 people in one cabin. Get to the page that shows all the cabin types. Select Royal Suite. Pricing comes back for 3 people and says that only 3 people are allowed in that cabin. The Royal Suite and 4 people cannot stay in it????

Trying to price out a Bahamas cruise in March 2016 from Baltimore. I enter my criteria and I find a cruise. Go to book it. I enter 4 people in one cabin. Get to the page that shows all the cabin types. Select Royal Suite. Pricing comes back for 3 people and says that only 3 people are allowed in that cabin. The Royal Suite and 4 people cannot stay in it????

I have been having trouble with the "new" web site - doesn't show in CDN dollars. Called RCCI - was told how to find the "globe" - click on Canada and all was to be well. Still not in CDN dollars and can't seem to figure out how you can compare prices or even to access - interior, outside, balcony etc. Anyone else having problems or is it just my computer skills??