Just back from summit, happy to answer questions

crazidude1400

We also found the food on our Carnival legend cruise to be comparible to the food we had on our 2 Celebrity cruises. The only real difference the type of service, notice I did not say level of service, Carnival servers are a little more friendly but Celebrity srvers really aim to please and pamper.

crazidude.....thanks for the information, a couple of things:

"Our room steward, Lawrence came and greeted us personally. He was great. He would be cleaning a toilet, and then when we were walking by the room he was cleaning, he would personally come out and greet us. We were on deck two, category 11"

I hope if he shook hands with you he at least washed his first.

"Hubbard Glacier. Excellent. Get up at 7:00 Am, and go to deck 4 forward. They will open up an enterance to the helicopter pad, and the bow of the ship. BRING YOUR OWN HOT CHOCOLATE. They charge ten bucks for one. "

Ten Bucks? Someone must have been masquerading as an employee to make some extra money...........................Ten Bucks, the stuff is free in the buffet.

"This was a cruise for people in their 60’s. I had a great time. Any questions???"

Neither of us are yet in our 60's, we have sailed to Alaska twice now and had great times on both trips...........................heck, I can't wait until we are older and we then can have a really good time!................................................... 4_12_12.gif

They do not have a soda card that you can purchase for a day. I do not know about the crab legs. I was in 2051. The shampoo and soap were good. The soap was real, and not out of a dispenser. The shampoo was out of a dispencer. The hair dryer worked fair, but I would bring your own. There were about two electrial outlets in the whole cabin.

• 4 weeks later...
On the Summit and X for the first time on Oct. 10. Would love to read your review. :)

Thanks!

It's our first trip on the Summit as well, and very much looking forward to it! Have you heard any news about Otis? I'm assuming that it will be long gone by the time we get there.

Archived