drink limits whe purchasing the premium beverage package?

I purchased the premium beverage package for my next cruise on the Serenade of the Seas on March7,2016. I was under the impression that I could have as many drinks per day as I wanted but someone told me there was a quota per day. Can any one that has recently been on a rccl cruise that bought and used the premium package, tell me about it??? Also, if anyone that has booked a cruise for 2016 know any info?

Edited by jerryb48

I purchased the premium beverage package for my next cruise on the Serenade of the Seas on March7,2016. I was under the impression that I could have as many drinks per day as I wanted but someone told me there was a quota per day. Can any one that has recently been on a rccl cruise that bought and used the premium package, tell me about it??? Also, if anyone that has booked a cruise for 2016 know any info?

No per day drink limits.

This question gets asked frequently and everyone always reports that there is no limit. The bartenders can cut you off at their discretion if you're visibly drunk, but actual accounts of that happening are rare to non-existent.

This question gets asked frequently and everyone always reports that there is no limit. The bartenders can cut you off at their discretion if you're visibly drunk, but actual accounts of that happening are rare to non-existent.

Agreed. I would have hit the quota because I'm notorious for leaving my drink somewhere half empty and I won't pick it back up and drink it in public (I will at home, but I'm fairly confident my husband won't drug me, lol). We did see one could get cut off at the pool bar last week, and with good reason. :eek:

I am just off of the Jewel of the Seas, and can attest that there is no limit to the number of drinks that they will serve you. Now they may not give you a drink if you are falling over drunk (I did see them suggest something else when a very drunk individual tried to order shots). But as long as you can hold your booze, you can drink as much as you like.

Cheers

-F-

Thanks to all that answered my question. I did know that they can cut you off if you are too drunk and I thought I had seen that the drinks were unlimited but a friend who will cruising with us said she read there was a drink limit. I told her that might have been an older advertisement that she saw. I had seen some where the price was less than $55 that it is now. I'm sure that was also an older price.

Jerry

Creepella,

Did you happen to know if there were 2 roulette tables on the Serenade?

Jerry

Sorry. I wasn't paying attention. I am sure I saw one, and according to Google there were 2 in 2008, so they are probably still there.