White out party or Glow and other questions!

gpgirl

Hi,

First time Norwegian cruiser. We have read online about the white Out party on the Sky. But a friend of mine mentioned that she sailed Getaway and there was not a white out party but a Glow Party. Did she miss it or something?

Also, are stocked mini fridges standard on all Norwegian cruises? We are used to all inclusive resorts where the contents in the fridge are complimentary and restocked daily. Is this the case with Norwegian or is there a charge?

Last question...what are the fee restaurants on the sky. Trying to determine if I am going to upgrade to a dining package or not.

Thank you so much!

Edited by gpgirl

Hi,

First time Norwegian cruiser. We have read online about the white Out party on the Sky. But a friend of mine mentioned that she sailed Getaway and there was not a white out party but a Glow Party. Did she miss it or something?

Also, are stocked mini fridges standard on all Norwegian cruises? We are used to all inclusive resorts where the contents in the fridge are complimentary and restocked daily. Is this the case with Norwegian or is there a charge?

Last question...what are the fee restaurants on the sky. Trying to determine if I am going to upgrade to a dining package or not.

Thank you so much!

Some ships still have White Hot Party and some have Glow Party - same thing lol

Everything in mini fridge used will be charged to your on board acct

You can go to NCL.com, click on ships and find the restaurants for your ship, or if already registered on my ncl, check there

Hi,

Thank you so much!

For our Breakaway cruise last summer, we had the "Glow Party". On the Gem they have the White party. A lot of people wear something white, though that's not mandatory.

We probably had the White party on the Sky last December but we were too sleepy to attend so I'm not 100% sure. :o

The stocked mini fridges/mini bar is NOT complimentary. On week-long cruises we would ask the room steward to empty the mini-bar so we can put our own water bottles and soda. We did not do that on the Sky since it was a short cruise.