Gioia Private Tours & Trips?

sarar

• 2 weeks later...
I am thinking of using the above company to do a tour while in Italy as they have had excellent reviews and was wondering if anyone has had any experience of them?

I hadn't come across their name before, but the tours sure look interesting and TripAdvisor has rave reviews!

Hi QuattroRomeo

I thought their reviews were very good too, but when I had asked for recommendation in cruise critic and on other social media their name did not come up. I decided to take the plunge and try them out anyway, but thank you for replying.

Well, I look forward to your future review of them! I had a similar predicament for our cruise last fall. Took a chance on Nicola Scovenna for Livorno, and Roberto Bruscemi for Palermo, and both days were terrific! Couldn't find anything on CC at the time I was researching here. I wish you the same good luck!

• 8 months later...
Hi QuattroRomeo

I thought their reviews were very good too, but when I had asked for recommendation in cruise critic and on other social media their name did not come up. I decided to take the plunge and try them out anyway, but thank you for replying.

Have you done your trip yet? What did you think of them??