Big bottle of bacardi

jcool

Hi

I would like to ask a question to any one who have sailed or going to sail on a carnival ship. Does any one know how much the really big bottle of BACARDI is and can I buy it ???

Thank You

P.S. will type when I a wake up

I bought one of the large bottles of Bacardi two years ago on one of my Carnival cruises. I believe the price was $39.95 for the 3 1/2 liter bottle. After enjoying it's contents, I put a string of clear Christmas lights inside the empty bottle. It looks really nice when it is lit up at night.

If you are interested in buying one of the large bottles, get it early in your cruise - they often sell out since they only have a few in stock. Sometimes, you can find them in port for about the same price as the asking price onboard.

Yes, you can buy it. They price match on the ship. Was cheaper in the duty free store in Grand Turk, and they matched it. $39.99 in Grand Turk, think $41.99 on ship?

Still working on it from 2013 Christmas Cruise...

Can you price match any liquor? how is this done, purchase from online fun shops and then when do you compare prices?

You price match any alcohol they sell on the ship. And no, it's not alcohol from the fun shops; it's the "store" on the ship.

They're getting better with trying to make sure you purchase from the ship; usually the 1st two days they offer 10% off the price of liquor you purchase.

Once on the ship, go to the "liquor store" and check out their prices. Once in port, if you find it cheaper, take a picture of it and once back on the ship; show it to an employee and they will price match. Make sure you have the size of the bottle listed on the photo. They must match.