Halloween cruise

Awoelk

On the Victory, Halloween night, they showed 'Halloween' at the pool around 1130p.

This was the original, with Jamie Lee Curtis.

it was so cool and felt like the drive in movies growing up.

I must say, this movie still scares me to death.:eek:

Plenty of food. You will not go hungry day and night. Lots of singles love Halloween cruises and so do families on Carnival ships.

I will be cruising on the Ruby Princess with a singles group for Halloween leaving out of the Los Angeles/San Pedro port. Check it out if you are single or cruising solo.

I am planning to buy my costume at the Party City store. LucyR.

We were on the Miracle last Halloween. The ship will be decorated and there will be at least one special drink.

Some pax doors were decorated for Hawaii and others were decorated for Halloween. Ours was a dollar store Tiki in costume.

Edited by SadieN

Costume contests.

Themed parties around the ship.

Special desserts in the MDR.

Themed music and photo-ops.

A family-friendly party atmosphere.

Special Halloween Type movies. --- The Legend played Disney's Haunted Mansion so the movies were family-friendly...... No Friday the 13th or Chucky.

****** Just a heads-up for anyone wanting to bring/wear a costume.

Carnival will confiscate any fake/plastic/toy weapons. Plastic swords, light-up swords, squirt guns etc........ At the port, these were even being taken from children. It is their policy so if your costume needs such type item, you may want to rethink it as to not have it taken away. Same for the children...... there was a little guy in front of us that had his StarWars light-up sword taken away. Another CC poster stated that her daughter's Dolphin Squirt gun was taken away too.... so it appears that even those that don't look exactly like typical weapons are not allowed either. All of these items were being thrown into a big barrel so I doubt there was any getting-them-back.

Edited by FlaGrl4Evr

We were on a Halloween cruise in 2013 on Carnival, we loved it!!

I would say more than 50% of the people had costumes. They had a costume contest for the adults (I don't remember what the prizes were), special activities for the kids on board, and pretty cool deserts in the MDR. I know someone else mentioned scary movies, I don't remember what they showed, but I am sure that they did.

We all brought/wore costumes (me, hubby, two daughters 12 & 10 at the time)...no pic of hubby, but he was a caveman, LOL.

25677917_DSC04259(523x640).jpg.5305e9e505c74d88fddf64d09bfe57d5.jpg

1200127775_DSC04256(640x544).jpg.c42eed55e98b8e13e3800b1b3fb2ad2e.jpg

1276965256_WP_20131031_017(800x450).jpg.0cf3c8251d5db13cbf5e4273d14710c5.jpg