Two More Hurricanes In The Works.....

Fury1995

I stayed up for the news, but I'm awfully tired, so I hope I got this right. It seems as if Nate might be following in Maria's path. Good for us (meaning all of the US). The storm off the Bahamas is likely to become a tropical depression tomorrow. Hopefully nothing more, but will cause lots of rain and wind for south Florida. And there is another storm more in the Caribbean wanting to develop too. It's pretty bad when they show you the weather map and there are four storms to talk about.

On the news they mentioned a shelter opening up to Katrina victims in Boynton Beach (south of West Palm Beach). I'm sure even though the storms don't seem to be a big deal, they hate to hear of any storms out there. Katrina started out as not a big deal either. I remember when they thought she would hit the Gulf coast as a catagory 1. The people they showed on camera seems to be in good spirits and doing ok. It was so nice to see after all I've seen of the distruction and people in such bad condition.

Archived