Connie Questions

Tulip Hill

Which would you prefer of the Celebrity Suites on the Constellation 9096 or 6106 ???

I would appreciate any info.

Are they both covered? Thanks!

The cabin on deck 9 would be covered due to the overhang, but deck 6 would not be. I stayed in 9112 (Aqua Class A2 category stateroom), which is about 8 room aft of the two CS suites on deck 9. The overhang is great if you don't want much direct sun exposure but want to enjoy being on your balcony.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Some would say that since on Connie and M Class, all suites are grouped Deck 6 aft, that taking the CS that is located adjacent on that floor will generate better butler services versus a butler having to trudge to deck 9 just to handle the 2 CS on that floor.

That said, I did 9096 on Summit, and loved its proximity to buffet, pool and midship elevator location.

Also remember CS had verandas installed recently (last 3 or so years?) so they are very small verandas, and lower floors are simply covered by veranda from above CS. before it was floor to ceiling windows, no veranda. Kind of a super upgraded Ocean View LOL.

Edited by cle-guy