Brilliance of the seas review, march 5th-9th 2015 cozumel, mexico

Wow! That was an EXCELLENT review of The Brilliance of the Seas! I loved the pictures and all of the details that you included! I am going on my first cruise ever on April 11th, and seeing review has me so excited!! Thank you so much for posting !!:)

Thank you for the great review. I'm sailing on the Brilliance with my 2 daughters, mother and aunt on April 6. It is the girls' Easter break, but DH has to teach that (his university has a different break schedule). I'm looking forward to the cruise - I've heard so much about how beautiful the Radiance class of ships is. Last Easter break we sailed on the Liberty with my mother and father. My dad died in December, and my mother is looking forward to a little de-stressing after some tough months. Her widowed sister is taking my father's reservation. My girls are excited, too. They are old enough to be fairly independent on the ship when sailing - although that drives my mother batty! Their favorite thing to do is go to the MDR on their own and order like grown-ups. I heard how well behaved they were last year. The review has made us even more excited!

• 5 months later...

DH and I are doing the 13 day repositioning cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas in 46 days out of Boston. We are head to the Southern Caribbean and will end up in Tampa. I loved the pictures and thanks for mentioning the Cinema. DH and I enjoy watching the movies on sea days. I was glad to know they still had a Cinama since they have added the large screen in the pool area. Your pictures have really gotten me excited about our approaching cruise.