Turtle & Shipwreck Tour-Barbados

seaboy

Despite what others say, you must check the best on the west- Michael's shipwreck and turtle tour. I just found his business car, his telephone number is 246 2328157. website westwater-adventures-barbados.com for booking if you want. No prior deposit!!!

Many taxis drivers know of him, he even keeps an eye on his guests who snorkel from taxi poachers who approach to take them back to the ship.

As said before the tour is one of a difference.

Hi Seaboy

Firstly Glory Tours does not leave people behind. We wait at least 20min past the pick up time for our guest. Why would we leave guest behind and lose money?

We had guest that had booked through Shoretrips and came in last Friday we waited 20 min on them and at that time left the port. We can only wait so long we have other guest to consider and a schedule to keep if we wait to long we might not get everything done.

The Guest called 45min after the pick up time I suggested they meet us at the cave half hour later they had just left the port at this time we still agreed to let them join the tour but they had missed the cave portion. The guest than decided to continue on there own as they really wanted to do the Caves.

I have no problem with the guest nor them with me. They where fully aware that the situation was caused because the where late. I have contacted Shoretrips and informed them of the situation.

I do know Michael to be a good guy I also know the owner of the boat and I like both of them. I also know that thing about pay when you want and money back if you do not see thousands of fish and the turtles is not true. I know Michael on Occasion has issued refunds to persons who behaved very badly when they did not see the turtles. If the thing about not seeing the turtles was true they would owe me quite a bit of money. You see we used to use them with our tours are good but there where a few things that just needed improvment and to keep our guest happy we changed operators. After changeing we have only had one complaint wich we have found to be unsubstanciated.

I thought I should post this because I would not want anyone to be mislead by Seaboys post.

Despite what others say, you must check the best on the west- Michael's shipwreck and turtle tour. I just found his business car, his telephone number is 246 2328157. website westwater-adventures-barbados.com for booking if you want. No prior deposit!!!

Many taxis drivers know of him, he even keeps an eye on his guests who snorkel from taxi poachers who approach to take them back to the ship.

As said before the tour is one of a difference.

Hi Seaboy,

Pleased to hear you had a good time with Michael. Michael is indeed a great guy in fact, he worked for us for a short time a few years ago as a Jet Ski Operator. We are however confused about the passengers that you say were apparently left behind and brought out to our boat by Michael last week. Our captain, Glory Tours nor myself know anything about this.

We have been working with Glory Tours for quite some time and would have to question guests being left behind at the Port. Glory Tours pay a lot of attention to customer service and offer an excellent tour. We know this by the frequent complements that we receive from Glory Tours' guests whilst on our boat. I have no knowledge of guests ever being left behind.

In any business there of course must be a cut off time. If guests arrive very late for a tour it is unfortunate but the show must go on.

Hope you had a great day in Barbados. Perhaps you misunderstood the situation.

Simon - Just Breezing Watersports

Archived