Steakhouse question

gh1088

The price is $35 per person not $35 per meal. It will not be allowed. If you are concerned about waste of food or trying to keep cost down order the steakhouse selection in the MDR. It is $20 per entrée and you can share and / or supplement with regular menu items.

Is there a charge for children at the steakhouse. Child is 2. Many thanks

We are bringing our 13 month old grand daughter in May. I emailed the Glory steakhouse manager and she said no. Only if we ordered a meal for her. She also said they would supply complimentary Mac and cheese.

So if I got this right, you can order a steak from the steakhouse and have it delivered to the MDR? for $20??

Yes, each night in the MDR there were 4 entrée items from the steakhouse. There was a $20 upcharge and you could not order the appetizers, salad, sides or dessert from the steakhouse. Hubby loves the mash potatoes from the steakhouse so yes he asked.

We are bringing our 13 month old grand daughter in May. I emailed the Glory steakhouse manager and she said no. Only if we ordered a meal for her. She also said they would supply complimentary Mac and cheese.

Well, THAT is a big change. Not sure she'll enjoy it or sit still for the 2-3 hour meal, but to each their own.

From Carnival's site:

The Details

Meal Time:

Dinner

Menu:

Dinner

Adults: $35

Kids: $35

Attire:

Cruise | Elegant

If waste is your concern not all of the entrees are monsters. I've heard the ravioli is a "smaller" portion and the surf and turf isn't exactly small but it's not gigantic either. If you decide to go enjoy it!

Just wanted to add this. I tried the steak from steakhouse in the MDR on the Liberty. Warning "The Steak is not like you get at the Steakhouse" I believe it is a choice cut and not prime. I was extremely disappointed with the steak. Visited the Steakhouse and the meal was great. You have been warned.