Sunshine Spa Balcony

liquorstore

I've never been on sunshine, but the cloud nine cabins on the ships I have been on -breeze and dream- have been great. Different color scheme, nicer robes and slippers, free samples of elemis toiletries. They were always non smoking cabins.

If you book the spa cabins initially they come with free use of the thalassotherapy pool and steam rooms for the first 2 passengers. It is my understanding that if you are assigned to these rooms through a guarantee that you did not get the free passes, but would need to pay for them. Costs varies based on the length of the cruise, but a week is about $249 per couple. Take the tour the first day and see if you would like it.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I noticed that there are two Sunshine spa balcony questions on the board with no replies. Are they that bad or just so few to review?

I have the other Sunshine Spa cabin question posted. I was beginning to worry about the same thing. Hopefully we will get some more info about these cabins but my biggest concern is the possible noise. I hope you do not mind but since we are both asking similar questions, I thought it might be worth posting my questions here too in case you get more attention to this thread.

1. Has anyone stayed in this cabin?
  2. Any pics of the room? Bathroom?
  3. I see from the deck plans it is the first cabin next to the serenity area. Will it be noisy in the early morning hours?
  4. It says that there is an upper pullman. Does this mean our 3rd person in the room sleeps in a bunk bed?
  5. Since we got upgraded to the spa cabins, do we also get free access to the spa features similar to the package that passengers receive for these cabins?
  6. And lastly, the other balcony cabins mention a "full bathroom" but the spa cabins do not. What is the difference?

We liked 10107 on SunShine as our hallway was so quiet. It was a dead end in the front. The hall isn't a straight shot but a jag here and a jag there.

The door to Serenity is very thick and sturdy and don't recall a loud slam. THE best was being so close to the elevators. We preferred the glass ones and the call buttons are different from the others in that bank. And, you are steps away from the Spa. Put on that robe and relaxxxxxxx

In port, peek over the balcony and see if passengers are exiting yet, then zip down to deck 0 before the announcements.