Where to buy Peanut Trading Company Cajun Fried Peanuts in New Orleans

Barecove

Hi,

A friend of us came back from NOLA and told us he had Peanut Trading Company Cajun Fried Peanuts while he was in NOLA. He said someone bought it near French Quarter area. These are so incredibly addictive.

We want to buy some of those peanut, Cafe Du Monde Coffee and Chicory and Cafe du Monde Beignet Mix while we are in New Orleans next month.

Can someone give us some suggestions where to get them inexpensive prices?

Any place near cruise port, French quarters are better choice for us.

We like to buy them and bring home as gifts to our big family.

We know we can order from internet but since we will be in NOLA to cruise from there, we must well get some and bring home ourselves.

Thank you,

They sell the fried peanuts in the French Market (just off of Decatur Street, at the northern end of the French Quarter). One of my kids works in the French Quarter, and brings them home sometimes. They taste good, but the shells get stuck in my teeth.

Coffee and beignet mix are sold all over the French Quarter, but the best prices are at the Rouse's supermarket at 700 Royal Street.

Thank you very much jgmpuma for the info.

I am wondering if cruise ship RCI allow us to bring vacuumed packed peanut, coffee and beignet mix to cruise ship and carry home with us when we disembark.

I am sending this question to RCI to see if it is OK to bring them to ship and take them back when we disembark.

Thanks again

I don't think RCI would care. As far as Customs goes, they ask about fruits and vegetables being brought back in from another country. As long as everything is domestic and sealed, that should not be a problem.