VOYAGER 1st April Vietnam Visa

Need help ... all the info we hav erecieved has stated that the Visas for Vietnam are done by RCL onboard . We have traveled to the same port with Costa ant this was the case with no problems . On the roll call , someone posted that they were advised that with a British passport , RCL with not do Visa on board and will only be doing so for AUSTRALIAN and NEW ZEALAND passport holders .. I have emailed RCL with no reply . I am confident that the person quoting this has had the wrong advice . Anyone else been to Vietnam with RCL and a British passport. My partner is an Australian resident but not a citizen , so travels with a British passport.

Thanks in advance.

Need help ... all the info we hav erecieved has stated that the Visas for Vietnam are done by RCL onboard . We have traveled to the same port with Costa ant this was the case with no problems . On the roll call , someone posted that they were advised that with a British passport , RCL with not do Visa on board and will only be doing so for AUSTRALIAN and NEW ZEALAND passport holders .. I have emailed RCL with no reply . I am confident that the person quoting this has had the wrong advice . Anyone else been to Vietnam with RCL and a British passport. My partner is an Australian resident but not a citizen , so travels with a British passport.

Thanks in advance.

Go to the Vietnam embassy website, or the British website that should give you the information needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I think the OP was really looking to clarify is the ship arranges the visa or not. We are in the same boat (no pun intended) and keep getting told to look at the embassy website or gov.co.uk. Its categorically clear that we need a visa for Vietnam, what is not clear is wether or not this is sorted by the ship or by us in advance prior to travelling.

Hi, I think the OP was really looking to clarify is the ship arranges the visa or not. We are in the same boat (no pun intended) and keep getting told to look at the embassy website or gov.co.uk. Its categorically clear that we need a visa for Vietnam, what is not clear is wether or not this is sorted by the ship or by us in advance prior to travelling.

After contacting RCI International , i can verify that the Visa is done on board for British passport holders . The misunderstanding was due to the fact that RCI Australia only give advice for Aus and NZL holders . If you go to RCI British website you will find that it states that RCI do on board Visa for British holders . Hope this helps .

Edited by perthbull