Cloud 9 Spa robes- one size fits all?

NOLAbebe

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone who had ever stayed in a Cloud 9 Spa room remembered what size the robes came in? Or if you've had a spa treatment and the opportunity to wear a robe from the Carnival line, perhaps?

Just wanting to know if bigger folks should plan on bringing their own robes or not. I'm not tryin' to show y'all what I'm working with, if you know what I mean. This ain't gonna be that kind of cruise. :D

Thank you! :)

Are the cloud 9 spa robes bigger then the regular ones in the cabins? I've never been in a spa room but have never seen a robe in our cabin suitable for plus sizes so we just go without.

Edited by Savlamara

Yes, I agree that the Cloud 9 robes are too long for those of us that are horizontally challenged.

But they are generous in "girth" :D

And to answer Savlamara: The "spa cabin" robes are longer, roomier, thicker & more plush, so to speak, than the plain-Jane waffle weave robes.

Edited by TowMater

I love my spa balcony cabin, but the robes (in my opinion) are TOO long AND heavy! I like the robes on Holland, they're terry lined waffle and the belt is sewn on - as a 5' 2" size 10 the spa robe is uncomfortable for me - except at night on my balcony!

Yes, I agree that the Cloud 9 robes are too long for those of us that are horizontally challenged.

But they are generous in "girth" :D

And to answer Savlamara: The "spa cabin" robes are longer, roomier, thicker & more plush, so to speak, than the plain-Jane waffle weave robes.

Thanks, I didn't know that! I wonder if it's possible to request one of these bigger spa robes if we are in a regular cabin? Or would they let us swap with one from the spa area?

I love my spa balcony cabin, but the robes (in my opinion) are TOO long AND heavy! I like the robes on Holland, they're terry lined waffle and the belt is sewn on - as a 5' 2" size 10 the spa robe is uncomfortable for me - except at night on my balcony!

Oooh! Great point! I hadn't thought of that. We are crusing in one of the hottest months of the year! My debate was whether or not to get us 'commemorative' waffle robes (i.e., lightweight) to bring ourselves (first girls' cruise with my friend of 20 years!), or just to use the ones in the cabin. We're totally different sizes- she's short, I'm tall, and we're shaped differently, but we were both worried about fitting in the One Size robes (which never REALLY fit all).

I hadn't even thought about the weight. I assume we'll be wearing them on the balcony as well, where it is more humid. Bam. Dilemma solved. Waffle robes it is. :D

Thank you all!

Oooh! Great point! I hadn't thought of that. We are crusing in one of the hottest months of the year! My debate was whether or not to get us 'commemorative' waffle robes (i.e., lightweight) to bring ourselves (first girls' cruise with my friend of 20 years!), or just to use the ones in the cabin. We're totally different sizes- she's short, I'm tall, and we're shaped differently, but we were both worried about fitting in the One Size robes (which never REALLY fit all).

I hadn't even thought about the weight. I assume we'll be wearing them on the balcony as well, where it is more humid. Bam. Dilemma solved. Waffle robes it is. :D

Thank you all!

I do get some interesting looks :eek: :confused: when I wear my Holland robe on Carnival! Yes, MY recommendation is exactly what you will do, buy some in advance, and bring 'em with. :p

They fit me fine little big actually, I'm 5'6" and average weight female.

My aunt is about 5'4" and 250#, and her husband is around 5'11" and maybe 280#, they did not fit either of them-too tight. Also didn't fit my nephew who is about 5'2" 11 year old. Too long.

I imagine it's more than just height/ weight that will make them fit. Bone structure, shoulder width... There is only 1 size, if you fear it will be an issue, bring your own.