Sorry Trent S, but I have a ?

legalwife

You are so good to answer all of us who keep pestering you for info. I know I speak for many when saying we really appreciate your help.

We are cruising in October but returning back for visit to Ft. Lauderdale in January for three nights. Trying to use hotel points when possible.

Just wondered if you have a comment about Hampton Inn Cypress Creek for a quick no frills first night. Neighborhood okay?

Secondly, I am using a ton of points to stay at Embassy Suites on the beach at Deerfield Beach. It sure looked nice but wondered what you thought. Hoping for nice beach.

How fortunate you are to live so close to Paradise.... sigh.... Thanks again for your help.

No problem Robin... I haven't been inside either of those hotels so I can't comment on their quality, but I've been past them both many times.

The Hampton Inn is in an okay neighborhood, it's just off of I-95 in an area of houses and office buildings. Not much to do around there, but it's a safe area.

The Embassy Suites in Deerfield Beach does look very nice, but again I've only seen it from the outside. It's in a nice area though right across the beach.

Have a great stay! :)

Archived