Hard So-So Review for Quantum by LA Times

March 1 sail, I was very skeptical about this cruise before we booked it, with so many bad reviews. Had some problems with my reservations disappearing a week before we left, settled all that before we left, so that added stress I didn't need, it was work settling that.

Once on the ship the only complaint I had was the inexperience of some of the waitstaff and sometimes very slow service.we loved trying the different resturants and the food was excellent. The grand,chic and decadence was our favorite. Never had a problem if we tweeted our reservation coming half hour early or late and canceling and going somewhere else.

Would go again in a heartbeat......h

The LA Times Travel Section has given the Quantum of the Seas, a lackluster review: http://www.latimes.com/travel/cruises/la-tr-d-quantumcruise-mainbar-20150315-story.html#page=2

WOW, the ship will remain controversial through her redeployment to China!

Is it your goal in life to continually slam the Quantum?

There have been many positive reviews since your sailing last year. On our B2B Allure cruises encountered NO ONE who disliked their experience on her…everyone we met had positive things to say. Maybe the newer larger ships are not for you. If so, there are plenty of Royal Caribbean ships that might satisfy your needs.

The Quantum is different and not for everyone. Hopefully YOU WILL NOT be silly enough to book the Anthem or Ovation.

Edited by beachnative

Is it your goal in life to continually slam the Quantum?

There have been many positive reviews since your sailing last year. On our B2B Allure cruises encountered NO ONE who disliked their experience on her…everyone we met had positive things to say. Maybe the newer larger ships are not for you. If so, there are plenty of Royal Caribbean ships that might satisfy your needs.

The Quantum is different and not for everyone. Hopefully YOU WILL NOT be silly enough to book the Anthem or Ovation.

Is your goal in life to continuously discount less than stellar Quantum experiences because you do like it?

I can't decide which one is worse :confused:.

How much was thE wifi? I can't get a strait answer on this either from RC?

If you purchased for the entirety of the sailing I was on (3/1 12 night) it was $10/day. We bought it for our last three days and i paid $50.00, that was with a discount from platinum membership.

The wifi I thought was really good btw, on our second to last day I streamed an entire soccer game while have drinks in the solarium with only a few minor outages for buffering.